It’s never too early to start planning for your financial future. No matter where you are in life, United Investment Planning, available through CFS, is here to help. Put your financial plan in motion by taking advantage of a complimentary, confidential consultation.
Our CFS Financial Advisors are committed to understanding your specific needs, your current retirement or defined benefit plan, tolerance for risk and time horizon for a number of investment areas. Whatever stage of life you may be in we have the financial support you need. And best of all, we have advisors serving Members by appointment from all our branches in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina, Arkansas and Nevada.
- Start Investing – take the steps needed to build a more financially secure future.
- College Education – let us help you plan for your child’s education.
- Changing Jobs – we can help with both your short and long-term financial goals.
- Retirement – whether you are retiring today or in 20 years we can help you manage and prepare for retirement.
- Help Increase Your Portfolio – we are here to help you reach your financial goals today and tomorrow.
Online Investment Services
We know our members are busy and can’t always meet with our CFS Financial Advisors to do their investments. Because of that, we offer online investing services that allow our members to use an easy-to-use platform to effectively manage their financial futures, at their convenience. Together with CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), we provide the investment choices you want and the tools and services you need to achieve your financial goals.
If you would like to make your own online investment decisions, we offer eVISION®, our self-directed online trading platform. Commissions start as low as $14.95 (complete pricing schedule available online). Click here to learn more.
Member Portfolio View allows members utilizing United Investment Planning services to view their accounts online through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. Click here to view your investment accounts.